Northwestern Blackboard Learn. Many college and university are using CMS or course management system, which make their student easier to manage any course that they want to have. Beside of managing their course, student is also able to learn fully only with using that system.
Login into Northwestern Blackboard Account
If you want to know about CMS, you can look it at the CMS that is used in Northwestern University. This university is using the CMS that is called with Northwestern blackboard.
Are you planning to go to this university? If you are planning to go to this university later, you need to learn first about how to use this Northwestern blackboard. Actually, it is not as hard as you thought. If you follow our guidance, you will be able to understand about how to use this system.
For you who want to know about how to use this CMS, you should learn about how to login to your account first. Well, for logging into your blackboard account, you should have some important things. Here are some important things that you should have when you want to login to your blackboard account.
- For logging into your blackboard account in Northwestern University, you should have computer or laptop with internet connection. (Ethernet connection is preferred)
- You need to have NetID and Net password to login to your blackboard account. You will get NetID and Net password in the time when you are going to the university.
Well, when you have those completely important things, then you should be able to know about how to login to your Northwestern blackboard account. Here is how to login to your account.
- Open your browser and go to https://courses.northwestern.edu/
- After that, you need to enter your NetID and Net password to username and password area.
- You will be derived to other page as soon as you are pressing login button.