Temple Blackboard Learn. Are you a Temple University student? Have you encountered problem in browsing course at your Temple blackboard? Well, we have heard many students in Temple University are finding difficulty in browsing available course in their blackboard account.
Course in Temple Blackboard
If you are one of them, then do not worry. It is because you can find out the answer of the problem that you are facing through this article. We will help you find out about how to browse and find any course that you want to take.
For you who want to browse and find any available course for you through Temple blackboard, you need to follow our instructions below.
- First, you need to login to your blackboard account https://blackboard.temple.edu/ with using username and password that you have gained from the faculty administration.
- After you have entered to your blackboard account, you need to find out course catalog area. Usually, it is located on the left section of the page.
- You can find out many available courses that you can take on this area.
- However, if you want to find specific courses in instant time, you can use search box feature. Type the name of course that you want to find out.
- Using categories surely will help you to find any courses you want to take.
If you have find out the entire courses that you want to take in your Temple blackboard account, you are able to take it.
Make sure to check again any courses that you have taken in my courses area. It is crucial because sometime, the course that you have taken is not entered yet to this area. Moreover, when you are encountering that problem, you need to go to administration or instructor as soon as possible to check again what happen to your Temple blackboard account.